Ananke anti-violence Centre
The Anti-violence Centre Ananke provides services for women who suffer ill-treatment and violence.
In the Centre the woman find prepared workers with which can speak of her story and be supported in the exit path from violence.
Attentive listening is offered with respect of privacy and anonymity.
The anti-violence Centre offers:
• reception (telephone conversations, individual interviews, psychological counselling, legal advice, support groups);
• support in finding a job;
• fitting with Anti-violence Network nodes at city and provincial level (social and health services, law enforcement, Court, etc.) for a strategic planning exit from path violence;
• raising awareness on the issue of violence to women and children on the city territory;
• planning and caring out of proposals and training courses.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE